Dark Room Session 2
4 hours of darkroom workshop - Developing AND Printing.
Thursday 13 April kl 17:00-21:00
The workshop will be divided into 2x2 hours. First two hours will focus on film roll development, which includes:
● The basics of how to charge a roll using a spare one from my personal stash
● A tryout development with a couple of my films
● Finally, the development of your roll/rolls.
While the film is drying, we will discuss the printing process, and the remaining 2 hours will be focused on:
● Making some proofing
● Print a contact sheet of your film roll
● Discussing the selection
● Finally, you will have your final A4 print with a quality paper that you can bring home with you
The workshop aim to be a long talk about the technical aspects of developing and printing in the darkroom, and mostly about the world of photography. From the basics on how to approach it, to how to move around a selection of your photos, select the best one, and finally print it.
An introduction to the hazard of the darkroom and all the precautions to be taken will be pitched before the workshop starts.
The quote includes all the equipment, including paper, solutions for developing and printing.
Participant fee: 2900:-
(includes all the equipment, including paper, solutions for developing and printing)
Gianluca's photo studio
Monbijougatan 17H, MalmöVisa på karta
Deltagaravgift: 2 900 kr
Summa: 2 900 kr